ProShip will be highlighting automated multi-carrier shipping software and Packcity parcel lockers at Manhattan Momentum 2018
We hope you can join us May 21-24th in Florida at Manhattan Momentum 2018 to learn about how industry leading companies are using the latest technology transformations to increase their revenue, conquer the challenges of e-commerce and streamline services from cart to customer.
The event will display the next generation of active software and solutions designed to help your enterprise maximize efficiency and exceed expectations. You can learn what’s new and prepare for what’s next in digital commerce technology while gathering industry insight that helps you maximize your potential every step of the way. Get your tickets.
ProShip Highlights at Momentum 2018
- ProShip Multi-Carrier Shipping Software: ProShip will be exhibiting in a pod within the discovery center and displaying customer case studies for attendees to view. Shipping is one of the biggest headaches that companies are running into with regards to future growth. For instance, did you know that by 2020, same-day delivery will drive up logistics costs as a percentage of revenue by 50%? Businesses shouldn’t be shying away from utilizing a multi-carrier platform when thinking about providing extra shipping options to their customers.
- Packcity Parcel Lockers: ProShip will also have our parcel lockers at the show in the discovery center to show attendees live demonstrations of locker functionality. Packcity parcel lockers are reliable, convenient and completely self-sufficient. You can diminish long lines and inventory discrepancies and increase the entire customer experience.
- Speaking Session: We are excited to share that we will be presenting with Uline’s Doug O’Reilly, IT Director of Supply Chain Systems, and David Webster, Java Application Manager, to speak on “Speed, Volume, and Flexibility – the tale of parcel shipping modernization across he ULINE supply chain.” The session will outline ULINE’s entire process from pain points and research to implementation and future initiatives. Make sure you’re there to watch on May 22nd from 1:30PM - 2:20PM.
- Schedule a Meeting with Us: This year ProShip is providing attendees the option to schedule a one-on-one meeting with us to discuss your unique shipping and delivery environments. Whether you’d like to discuss shipping software, parcel lockers or both, make sure you schedule a 30-minute discovery meeting with us at the show.
- After-Party: ProShip will also be throwing an invite-only soiree on Monday, May 21st from 8-10PM, with a discussion featuring Rue La La, Kohl's and ULINE. To be considered for the guest list, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your interest as soon as possible, we are almost at capacity.
Manhattan + ProShip
Manhattan customers have warehouses that hum. But are you maximizing what happens once a parcel leaves your facility? ProShip optimizes shipping with all major carriers-- through the very last mile. How Manhattan customers win with ProShip:
1) Compete better with smarter shipping. Shipping must be agile and geared to customer expectations for options, costs and reliability.
2) Extend customer lifetime value. What boosts cart conversion and removes bottlenecks? Think tracking updates; free, same-day, weekend and after-hours delivery options; and committing to (and improving) delivery promises.
3) Operational efficiencies fuel growth. Innovative shipping and fulfillment practices help manage rising carrier costs and turn typical shipping cost centers into profit machines.
“Our partnership with ProShip gives customers access to proven, highly effective services critical to today’s shoppers. The extensive ProShip portfolio enhances the value and ROI we provide on the Manhattan platform.” - Eric Lamphier, Senior Director of Product Management, Manhattan Associates.
We can’t wait to show you the convenience, savings and customer experiences that our multi-carrier shipping software and our Packcity parcel Lockers can bring to you and your business.
See you at the show!
[Download Multi-Carrier Shipping Software eBook]