ProShip's scalable, cloud analytics software provides shippers with the data needed to reduce transportation costs and identify carrier failures prior to final delivery.
Download our latest educational white papers and product brochures.
ProShip 2017 Solutions Guide
The web gives customers new expectations about access, delivery and shipping cost. To compete, you need solutions that get what they want on the truck faster. The bar has been raised, we'll help you over it.
- Utilize software that makes the hard decisions with the ProShip Product Suite.
- Build the best box around the contents with the CVP-500 Automated Packing Machine.
- Unlock the potential of 24/7 access with Packcity Parcel Lockers.
How Shipping Software Will Boost Your Business
Discover how your company's shipping function can be transformed from a cost center into a profit center. Also learn about:
- The impact of inventory visibility and control
- Better transport and logistics
- Better shipping cost management
- Shipping software features and benefits
- And so much more!
Optimizing the Customer Experience 2017
With 2016 e-commerce sales up more than 15% from 2015, it's no secret that more and more consumers are choosing to purchase items online. This white paper will uncover the new competitive battlefield in e-commerce growth and consumer expectations:
- Growth of E-Commerce: A New Competitive Advantage
- Shipping: Meeting Customer Demands
- Packaging: The Package is Important
- Convenience: Boosting Your BOPUS Strategy
2017 Dimensional (DIM) Weight
Most parcel shipping carriers have altered their method for calculating package weight, and by extension, the price the shipper pays. This white paper on DIM weight will discuss:
- What is 2017 DIM?
- The New DIM Weight Price Calculation Formula
- DIM Weight's Effects on Carriers, Shippers and Customers
- The Formula for Cost Savings and Customer Delight
Why Omnichannel Fulfillment is Crucial for E-Commerce
Everything you need to know to kick-start, or accelerate, your omnichannel fulfillment strategy. What else?
- Challenges for online retailers
- Key success factors
- Omnichannel initiatives: getting started
- Your omnichannel fulfillment checklist
- The future of omnichannel fulfillment
- And more!
Turn Shipping Into a Competitive Advantage
Learn more about the ProShip Product Suite in this white paper, as well as:
- ProShip features and benefits
- E-commerce and omnichannel fulfillment
- International shipping
- The ProShip ROI
The ProShip ROI
The ProShip Product Suite will help you reduce the amount you spend on freight, streamline your warehouse processes, provide new delivery capabilities and potentially reduce your inventory levels. We can also help you improve customer satisfaction by enabling you to provide accurate shipping information to your customers.
We put some numbers behind these statements to illustrate the cost benefit of ProShip software.
7 Shipping Strategies to Take the Hassle Out of Holiday Shipping
To ensure the best customer experience and to give you a competitive edge, start planning for the holiday shipping season now. These 7 proven shipping strategies will help you:
- Breeze through peak season
- Exceed customer expecations
- Optimize delivery and returns processes
- Maximize your profitability
- & much more!
Retailers Divulge Their Top 10 Carrier-Related Shipping Concerns
Shipping is a critical component of supply chain logistics for e-commerce stores. Shipping compliance - or non-compliance - can make or break your supply chain, and non-compliance is a major exposure adding time, cost and risk. In this eBook, discover:
- Top 10 carrier-related shipping concerns
- Insightful consumer statistics
- Tips and tricks to help you be successfully compliant
The State of Shipping in Commerce 2017
This report provides insightful research tracking the habits, practices, performance and sentiment of online shoppers and retailers annually with the aim to measure the gap between retailer capability and consumer expectations. You'll learn:
- Who: Get to know the retailer and consumer landscape
- When: The new online experience that shoppers seek today
- What: Challenges that retailers face today in closing the gap
- How: Tactics that retailers use to improve
- Why: Benefits and trends to look out for