Talk with one of our Packcity Parcel Locker experts to discuss the benefits that parcel lockers will have in your business.
BOPUS Retail Challenges
Customer Experience Challenges
- Waiting in line
- Pick-up and drop-off flexibility
- Pure play competition has already mastered a personalized experience
- In-store labor increases as the number of parcels go up
- Shipping costs
- Space costs for storing BOPUS orders
Packcity Exceeds the BOPUS Challenge
- Outdoor lockers offer 24/7 pick-up and returns
- No lines or waiting
- Customer satisfaction due to a convenient and innovative solution
- Repurpose internal resources from hunting parcels to selling on the floor
- Freight savings with carriers not having to complete last mile delivery
- Dedicated secure locations with indoor and outdoor units
Optimizing the Customer Experience 2017
With 2016 e-commerce sales up more than 15% from 2015, it's no secret that more and more consumers are choosing to purchase items online. This white paper will uncover the new competitive battlefield in e-commerce growth and consumer expectations:
- Growth of E-Commerce: A New Competitive Advantage
- Shipping: Meeting Customer Demands
- Packaging: The Package is Important
- Convenience: Boosting Your BOPUS Strategy
Returns, Returns, Returns
Returning a package is just as easy!
Customers prefer to return online purchases to a physical store because they find it faster, easier and more efficient. With parcel lockers, it's as easy as 1-2-3!
- Recipient places the return label on the package
- The label is scanned at the locker station
- Locker door opens and customer places the package inside
Decathlon - A Customer Use Case
Providing a dedicated click & collect pick-up point.
Decathlon, a sporting goods retailer with a network of more than 300 stores in France and over 1100 stores worldwide, has deployed Packcity Parcel Lockers in 20 stores.
- Successful, free in store pick-up
- Offer an innovative service to its customers
- Eliminate time consuming tasks for both customers and employees (waiting in lines, distant storage area, staff rotation)
- 98% satisfied Packcity users
- 50% reduction in freight costs
- 25% of customers buy additional products after pick-up increasing the average basket by 40%
Why Do Customers BOPUS?
The main reasons revolve around the customer experience.
The customer experience is extremely important these days, and BOPUS seems to be one of the keys in mastering it. Customers expect 24/7 access to product information and BOPUS offers them the immediacy, flexibility and reliability of in-store pick-up, minus the shipping costs.
Could Parcel Lockers Increase Your Customers' Satisfaction?
As the demand for online shopping continues to accelerate, so do customer expectations. Customers want to receive their order on the day they expect it, making delivery a critical element of the total e-commerce experience.
Parcel lockers are a safe and effective solution for apartment and condominium managers, universities, corporations and retailers who face these challenges.
Mary Meeker’s Internet Trends 2017: Parcel Shipping Reaches a Milestone
Six trends in Mary Meeker’s report that prove to be extremely significant in the e-commerce and package/parcel shi…
Parcel Lockers at NAA Education Conference & Expo
ProShip’s Packcity Parcel Lockers will be on-site for exclusive demos with attendees.
What You Can Learn from the Walgreens and FedEx Partnership
Walgreens and FedEx team up for exciting e-commerce shipping opportunity – how will it fair?
ProShip Showcases Shipping and BOPUS at Manhattan Momentum 2017
ProShip will be showcasing our multi-carrier shipping software and our Packcity Parcel Lockers at Manhattan Momentum 201…