ProShip Product Suite
Whether your company is in the healthcare or pharmaceutical industry dealing with HIPAA or hazmat compliance, a large retailer, or a warehouse fulfilling high-volume package shipments, the ProShip Product Suite has everything you need for shipping speed, compliance and support.
With its Superior Versatility, ProShip Meets the Needs of Your Business
Features & Benefits
ProShip was developed to optimize warehouse shipping in any environment. No matter the circumstance, ProShip ensures that your products reach your customers - and fast!
- Achieve the lowest possible freight costs on all shipments
- Produce carrier-certified shipping labels, manifests and required documents
- Deliver more orders faster by shipping from any inventory source
- Raise visibility for live package status, delivery updates and shipment history for internal and external customer use
- Streamline returns and the reverse logistics process
ProShip's Core Components
The "heart" of the ProShip Product Suite, computer workstations company-wide can access ProShip's functions, data and carrier modules from the ProShip Server.
Designed for extreme throughput in your high volume distribution environment, Velocity is a thick client which seamlessly integrates your parcel shipping processes.
A browser-based thin client created for fast implementation across hundreds of desktops without additional software.
The Software Development Kit unleashes the true power of the ProShip Server to any front end ERP, WMS, OMS, or Web application.
Shop around for the best possible shipping rate.
You have the power to choose the best value for every shipment, leveraging your multi-modal and multi-carrier services. We have an entire team dedicated to ensuring we are compliant with every carrier and our clients are on the latest carrier software release.
The world is your market.
Just as ProShip is capable of supporting new carriers domestically, the same engineering is applied to add carriers and their services for other countries like Europe, China and the United Kingdom.
Automatic rate shopping among international carriers assures you're shipping the most economically when costs are the highest.
ProShip Helps Large Coffee Company Manage Immense E-Commerce Growth
The immense growth in e-commerce orders had San Francisco Bay Coffee Company (SFB) looking for a more robust shipping solution that would seamlessly integrate with their ERP system Microsoft Dynamics NAV. With a 400 percent increase in orders per month between 2014 and 2015, SFB needed to process these orders faster and more cost-effectively. That’s why they chose ProShip.
The ProShip ROI
Lower costs. Higher returns.
- Address Verification - reduce or eliminate carrier charges for address corrections
- Automated Rate Shopping - help you exceed 5% of total annual carrier spend
- Analytics and Reporting - help evaluate the complete transportation spend to effectively manage freight costs
- Track and Trace Visibility - empower your customers to track their own shipments which will save time for your staff
- Faster Shipment Processing - decrease the time and effort it takes to ship a package without incurring additional costs