ProShip has partnered with Stamps.com, the leading provider of USPS
shipping solutions to provide you with the fastest, most reliable access
to the lowest USPS prices and most popular USPS services. All
seamlessly integrated into ProShip software.
- Access all USPS mail classes including Flat Rate and Regional Rate.
- Access to USPS discounts. Save up to 46% on Priority Mail and Priority Mail Express packages, all through one single Stamps.com account.
- Faster Implementation Speed – A Stamps.com account can be established and ready to begin shipping the same day – much faster than mail manifesting software.
- Lower Ongoing Costs – Stamps.com saves you money with no permit or licensing fees. Plus, there are no surcharges for non-expedited mail classes.
- Flexible Postage Payment Options – Credit card, ACH debit, or ACH credit. Stamps.com also offers a postage invoicing program for qualified shippers.
- Processing Speed and Throughput – Stamps.com can process shipping labels much faster than most manifest systems.
- No Daily Minimums. No USPS Audits/Penalties.
- International Shipping – with easy electronic transmission of customs documents.
Take a closer look at Stamps.com and the USPS
In the past few years the USPS has been dedicated to improving every aspect of its shipping services. And professional shippers are taking notice and leveraging Stamps.com and the new USPS options.
- Industry-Low Rates – The USPS historically offers the best rates for low-weight items. As of September 2014, the USPS also offers lower rates for heavy-weight items in specific mail classes to offer shippers more savings.
- DIM Weight – The USPS rewards you for good packaging so there are no surcharges or penalties for larger boxes.
- More tracking scans per day – This gives you unprecedented visibility into the location of every shipment – from entry to final delivery.
- Delivery Options Every Day of the Year – No surcharges for Saturday delivery and for Priority Mail Express, that includes Sunday deliveries.
Free Shipping Consultation
Stamps.com offers a free distribution cost analysis that can save you even more money. For more information or to get started with Stamps.com, please contact your ProShip Account Manager at 800-353-7774.
Get details on the competitive advantage.