Take the next step in adding advanced date shopping functionality and start building stronger-than-ever customer revenue streams.
Advanced Date Shopping
An advanced rate shopping algorithm that allows you to take full advantage of carrier offers to move more product, lower costs and delight customers.
The Science Behind Smarter Shipping
Advanced Date Shopping extends beyond just shipping cost to fine tune which carrier service you should use.
ProShip considers detailed factors such as your customers' selected delivery requirements, if the label is created in time to make the trailer cut-off for that day, when the trailer is scheduled to leave, and all of your unique carrier contracts including pick-up, transit and delivery dates.
Let Advanced Date Shopping (ADS) do the heavy lifting to help ensure customer satisfaction and cost-efficiencies for you.
Are You Ready to Impress Customers During Peak Season and Beyond?
Ensure orders are delivered on time while avoiding expensive next-day or overnight shipping services.
The king of rate shopping - Advanced Date Shopping - includes planning for delivery by a target date. This algorithm includes 9 data sets to maximize the ability for your shipment to be delivered on the promised date.
- Normalization: As mentioned in basic rate shopping above, cost normalization, service validation by destination and parcel attributes, plus best way groups are all accounted for in this step.
- Basic Rate Shopping: This is where the program sorts by cost.
- Time in Transit Rate Shopping: The time it actually takes for the carrier to move a shipment from point A to point B.
- Customer Day/Hour of Choice: What expectation have you sold the customer? Do they expect it on Friday, or today by 5:00pm?
- Label Creation Time: When are we physically creating the label, and when is it actually being stamped and put on the trailer?
- Trailer Pull Times: This factors in when the trailer physically leaves the hub. For example, if you are shipping something at noon, all the trucks/carriers are still available. If you put a label on a box at 4:15pm, the USPS trailer may have already taken off for the day.
- Contracted Pick Up, Transit, and Delivery Days: Each business will have a contract with carriers for which days they will pick up, drop off, and deliver packages for them.
ADS Functionality Only Available via ProShip Multi-Carrier Shipping Software
Who uses Advanced Date Shopping?
Discover Petco's Story
By increasing their carrier mix, utilizing ProShip’s Advanced Date Shopping functionality and leveraging 150+ Petco stores with ship-from-store capabilities, Petco has achieved its goals in offering faster, more cost-efficient options to their customers.
The ProShip Solution
Helping the Top 100 Retailers rate shop for over a decade.
You deserve the #1 in speed, compliance, reliability and experience. With ProShip you will...
- Improve customer satisfaction & retention
- Increase productivity & profitability
- Stay flexible & intensify visibility
Learn why today's top companies like Ulta, Staples, QVC, Trek Bicycle, REI and Sephora trust ProShip as their multi-carrier shipping solution.
Join ProShip for enVista FUEL 2019: Physical and Digital Commerce Executive Summit
At the end of September, address your biggest supply chain, transportation, IT and digital commerce challenges.
[Infographic] What Are Dangerous Goods?
The details make the difference when it comes to shipping a surprising array of everyday items.
ProShip Announces GNC as Newest Top Retail Customer
Multi-carrier shipping solution will provide advanced shipping functionality to boost efficiency and exceed customer exp…
[Expert Exchange] Solving the Shipping Software Support Equation
There are three important factors that resolve the shipping software support problem.